- We offer at least one extra-curricular after school club, per day, for pupils in each group from Reception – Y6. Therefore, we have approximately 7 after school clubs across both sites running every day, dependent on pupil demand.
- The clubs are offered to working parents as a priority to assist with any potential childcare issues, this is due to our early start and consequently our early finish times.
- The clubs run for 45 minutes so they finish at:
- Lower site at 3:30pm Monday - Thursday and 2:45pm on a Friday.
- Upper site 3:40pm Monday - Thursday and 2:55pm on a Friday.
- The extra-curricular after school clubs are free of charge.
- The clubs run on a half-termly basis, so you will need to re-apply for a new club each half-term. We will send out a form via text for you to do this. You will then be notified, by text, if your child has been allocated a place in a club that you have requested.