- Wearing a uniform gives the children a sense of belonging to a community and is also good preparation for Secondary School and the workplace.
- The school encourages pupils to look smart and avoid any extreme hairstyles etc. that detract from them looking smart.
- We kindly request that full uniform is worn at all times, unless it is a non-uniform day. Full uniform also includes having a P.E and/ or swimming kit when needed.
- Uniform will be checked at the beginning of each day during ‘Team Meetings’. If all the children in the Team come into school in full uniform all week they will be supporting their peers in winning the weekly Team Trophy and earning an extra 10 minutes of break time per week.
- Please name all uniform as this helps if it gets lost.
Pupil Uniform List
- Red jumper or cardigan, either plain or with the embroidered school logo.
- White or red polo t-shirt or buttoned shirt/blouse.
- Black or grey trousers or shorts (no leggings, joggers or denim).
- Black or grey skirt or pinafore dress (no shorter than knee length).
- Red and white checked summer dress (no shorter than knee length).
- Plain red, grey or black tights.
- Plain footwear, this can be either trainers or shoes.
- Please note, for health & safety reasons we request that children do not wear:
- boots above the ankle
- any footwear with heels or wedges
- open toe shoes/ sandals
Pupil PE Kit List
- Sports shorts or tracksuit bottoms (no football or club logos).
- T-shirt (no football or club logos).
- Pumps (indoor PE).
- Trainers (outdoor PE).
- Swimming trunks (not swimming shorts) or a one-piece swimming costume.
- For Health & Safety reasons, earrings cannot be worn for P.E under any circumstances. We are not able to put tape over earrings or remove your child’s earrings for them. Therefore, your child will either have to come to school without earrings in on P.E days, or your child will need to be able to remove their earrings by themselves.
Additional Pupil Uniform Information
- For health and safety reasons, no jewellery is to be worn except for a wrist watch (no smart watches) and small stud earrings.
- No extreme hair styles, including colours or cuts and shaved in patterns; no makeup; no false nails; or transfer tattoos. This will reinforce looking smart, age appropriate and preparing the children for Secondary School and the workplace.
- School uniform, including book bags, can be purchased from Quicksteps located in Asda, Carcroft. https://www.quickstepsdoncaster.co.uk/schoolwear/schoolwear-adwick-primary-school/